I write news and reviews on where to eat, drink and stay, products & Scottish produce.
I have the No2 Blog in Edinburgh, the No4 Restaurant Review Blog in the UK and the No2 Cocktail Blog in the UK•
I enjoy working with brands, retailers, restaurants and bars (independents and chains), accommodation providers and PR Marketing companies from across the UK.
I’m happy to accept invites to review accommodation, restaurants, street food, foodie events, drinks, product launches, accommodation, travel etc and accept products, competition prizes, ticket offers and books to review. Please note however that the reviews are my own interpretation and I have the right to refuse to write a review.
I worked with : Edinburgh Gin, Firkin Gin, Edinburgh Craft Beer Festival, Tales on Tour, Cocktails in the City, Slow Food Edinburgh, Greggs, Foodies Festival, Absolut, Innes & Gunn, Williams & Son Whisky, Lidl, Marks and Spencers, Scotland Food and Drink, Seafood Scotland, Musselburgh Racecourse, Asda, Lottoland, Indigo Hotels, Fairmont Hotels, Daffys, Spice Pots, Simon Howie Butchers
Collaborations include :
- Guest blog – Trakke : Where to eat in Edinburgh
- Guest blog – Accor Hotels Magazine : Free things to do in Edinburgh
- Guest blog – Dickins, Homes from Home blog : Top 5 Sunday Roasts
- Guest speaker – Panel member and ‘How to reach and engage influencers’ workshop at the Scotland Food and Drink network, Talking Trends Conference in Perth
- Co-host – Scotland Hour Twitter Q&A
- Finalist in the Scotsman Food and Drink Awards 2017 – Most Dedicated Food Blogger category. Winner announced on the 1st November.
- Shortlisted for the I-On Breakthrough Awards – Top 10 – Online Influencer Category.
If you would like to work with me, please contact me for my rate card at firstname.lastname@example.org