I am an Edinburgh based Food & Drink Blogger, blogging about my passion for food and drink across Scotland and from my travels.
I enjoy working with brands, restaurant chains and PR Marketing companies from across the UK.
Brands – Edinburgh Gin, Firkin Gin, Edinburgh Craft Beer Festival, Tales on Tour, Cocktails in the City, Slow Food Edinburgh, Greggs, Foodies Festival, Absolut, Innes & Gunn, Williams & Son Whisky
Chains – Malmaison, Bar Soba, Wagamamas, Dishoom, Signature Pubs, The Compass Group, Hard Rock Cafe, Waldorf Astoria
PR Marketing companies : LUX PR, Crimson Edge, The Limelight, Castle Leisure Group, Talker Tailor, Mitchell MacGregor PR, Talking Canvas PR, Burt Greener, Havas PR, Clark Communications, AdHoc PR
- Guest blog – Accor Hotels Magazine : Free things to do in Edinburgh
- Guest blog – Dickins, Homes from Home blog : Top 5 Sunday Roasts
- Guest speaker – Panel member and ‘How to reach and engage influencers’ workshop at the Scotland Food and Drink network, Talking Trends Conference in Perth
- Co-host – Scotland Hour Twitter Q&A
- Finalist in the Scotsman Food and Drink Awards 2017 – Most Dedicated Food Blogger category. Winner announced on the 1st November.
- Shortlisted for the I-On Breakthrough Awards – Top 10 – Online Influencer Category.
If you would like to work with me, please contact me for my rate card at firstname.lastname@example.org