A team of celebrated local chefs and food experts will judge the regional heat of the delicious. Magazine Produce Awards at this year’s Perth Show – 3rd and 4th August.
The judges will join TV chef and author Valentina Harris at the award winning home appliance kitchen of Fisher & Paykel in front of a live audience at the Perth Show on August 3rd from 11.00 – 15.00, with the regional winner announced at 16.00.
Judges for the Scottish regional heat include
- Chef & Presenter, Mark Heirs
- Food consultant, writer and founder of the Edinburgh New Town Cookery School, Fiona Burrell
- Head of Regional Food, Scotland Food and Drink, Fiona Richmond
- Sue Lawrence, food writer, presenter and author
Shortlisted Finalists for Scotland:
• Dunnet Bay Distillers – Holy Grass Vodka – Caithness
From the dairy – artisan:
• The Devenick Dairy – Fet Like – Aberdeen
From the earth – artisan:
• Edinburgh Fermentarium – Stoatin’ Sauerkraut and Cracking Kimchi – Edinburgh
• Galloway Chillies – Pure, Dead, Brilliant – Galloway
• Heather Hills Farm – Scottish Raspberry Jam – Blairgowrie, Perthshire
From the earth – primary:
• Heather Hills Farm – Scottish Heather Honey – Blairgowrie, Perthshire
From the field – primary:
• Ardross Farm Shop – Grass-fed Beef – Elie, Fife
From the sea – artisan:
• Skipness Smokehouse – Hot Smoked Salmon and Whiskey Infused Cold Smoked Salmon and Traditional Cold Smoked Salmon and Skipness Smokehouse Fish Pie and Course Smoked Salmon Pate and Undyed Smoked Haddock and Cullen Skink and Fish Soup – Tarbert, Argyll
To celebrate the awards delicious. Magazine are offering a half-price subscription to readers.
delicious. magazine subscription offer.
The UK’s best food magazine is for people who love food. delicious. magazine is packed with recipes, ideas and know-how to inspire your cooking every day, along with the latest news and stories from the food world.
Subscribe with the special half-price offer and get your monthly delivery of foolproof recipes and cookery expertise, guaranteed to make you a better cook.