I am a food and drink blogger based in Edinburgh with over 7,000 followers across my social media platforms of Twitter, Instagram and Facebook; and over 20,000 monthly hits to my website www.tartanspoon.co.uk
I love Scotland and love that vast array of food and drink produce that we grow, manufacture and make in this country; and I want to let the world know.
We have so many small scale craft producers in Scotland, that don’t have money to employ the large PR and marketing companies to drive their products forward and get them into the spotlight.
I am not a large PR marketing company but I can certainly help shine a light on Scottish food and drink producers and use my online influence to highlight your products and help you grow your followers/audiences/consumers.
So why not join my Keeping it Scottish directory. The cost is £20 per year (£1.66 per month).
WHAT DO YOU GET FOR YOUR £20 PER YEAR.
• On joining you receive a profile on my website with up to 4 images.
• Links to all your social media and website.
• Logo and direct email contact.
• Consumer competitions.
• Welcome intro across all my social media – Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
• 2 x tweets per month and any RT’s that you tag me in.
• An annual blog post advertised on my social media highlighting any new products, events you’ll be attending or just to re highlighting what you do.
• If I review your product – full review with images linked to your profile.
It has to be Scottish and it has to be food or drink.
HOW DO I JOIN
- Complete the form below
- Send up to 4 images to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pay your annual subscription
Once I have received all of the above, I will aim to have your profile live within a week.
Thanks for joining!