When looking for a lovely hotel in central London, you can do no better than the 5 star luxury hotel that is the Radisson Blu Edwardian Hampshire in Leicester Square.
It’s a three minute walk from the Leicester Train Station which is bliss when you come off a train journey from Edinburgh straight into the heart of London.
Our Junior Suite overlooked Leicester Square Gardens and was furnished with designer furniture and bespoke fabrics with spacious marble bathrooms. Very nice indeed.
This hotel has 127 bedrooms including double rooms, family rooms and suites, Italian marble bathrooms, a 24-hour fitness room and six private meeting spaces.
Check in was easy and fast with lovely friendly staff welcoming you to the hotel. The room is a decent size sporting a rather large king sized bed with gorgeous linen (luxurious 350-thread-count Egyptian cotton bedding and down pillows). It also comes with a fully stocked Nespresso coffee machine.
The bathroom is separate with his and hers hand basins and plenty of room to roam around in. Luxurious bathrobes are provided as are a wide variety of his and hers toiletries.
If you are celeb spotting at the latest Film Premiere in Leicester Square, attending a show in the West End or just want something that is within easy reach to every part of London and all the attractions, then this is the place to stay.
Radisson Blue Edwardian Hampshire, 31-36 Leicester Square, London WC2H 7LH Tel : (0)207 839 9399 www.radissonblu-edwardian.com
Prices start from approx £200 per night
Things you need to know :
- Ideally travel by train, the train station is only a few minutes away.
- Rooms looking onto Leicester Square can be somewhat noisy but what do you expect.
- Soap, shampoo and moisturiser are provided in the bathrooms.
- Towels and bathrobes are provided.
- If you are wanting to book a West End show, book them early even from the Late Bookings Kiosk situated outside the hotel (Tkts London).